Day 308
The run went okay, better than yesterday. I also got an earlier start leaving the house at 2 AM. Believe I look at it and can't believe it either...how did I ever get into this rhythm? But I enjoy being finished with my exercise early so much, I just want to continue. Of course, it means living a life of double shift sleeping. Going to sleep at least by 7, getting up at 10, and going back to sleep for another four hours. So, I am getting in the hours.
For whatever reason, I really get more done in the early morning than I ever do during the day. I suppose it's the enjoyment of computer surfing and writing these blogs with a cup of coffee and peanut butter crackers...I don't know. It just works.
Swimming went well as I was the only one in the pool. I was home and enjoying my morning coffee by 4 AM. Of course, I will finish all of this a lay down for a while. Sometimes, I nap, sometimes I just relax.
The trash pick up went without a hitch and we were done by 7:30. We don't take the tractor anymore. We simply pick up everything with the golf carts. I finally got around to washing my cart and cleaning it up after we were done.
At noon, Jose was making a lot of racket working on the porch (this is taking longer than I or he thought) and installing the security screen door. So, I decided to take the Trolley to Fashion Valley and yes, see another movie. I was early and hadn't eaten lunch, so I went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a Cuban sandwich along with some ice tea. It was delicious...of course not having break almost all year and finally tasting it with the sandwich was heavenly. It came with some fries, so it was a caloric nightmare clocking in at 2000 calories. But today...it was worth it.
I was heading up to the theater and had a Starbucks and just sat for a bit people-watching. I still love doing that. I almost decided against the movie, but then went and am I ever so glad I did. It was called Hunter Killer, a submarine movie and it turned out to be one of the top 5 movies of the year for me. It was right in my wheel house. Political intrigue, military secret opps, everything I love.
It was dark when I left the theater and got right on the Trolley, which was busy with SDSU basketball fans heading to a game. I got back home and found the the front screen door was installed, but not the back door and the carpet was not complete on the porch. I'm guessing, he'll finish that at the day tomorrow.
I didn't eat anything the rest of the night know that the Cuban sandwich was enough. So with the ham scramble in the morning and the popcorn at the theater, I'm confident, I didn't hurt the diet...I died help it either. But I'm fine how the day went.
For whatever reason, I really get more done in the early morning than I ever do during the day. I suppose it's the enjoyment of computer surfing and writing these blogs with a cup of coffee and peanut butter crackers...I don't know. It just works.
Swimming went well as I was the only one in the pool. I was home and enjoying my morning coffee by 4 AM. Of course, I will finish all of this a lay down for a while. Sometimes, I nap, sometimes I just relax.
The trash pick up went without a hitch and we were done by 7:30. We don't take the tractor anymore. We simply pick up everything with the golf carts. I finally got around to washing my cart and cleaning it up after we were done.
At noon, Jose was making a lot of racket working on the porch (this is taking longer than I or he thought) and installing the security screen door. So, I decided to take the Trolley to Fashion Valley and yes, see another movie. I was early and hadn't eaten lunch, so I went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a Cuban sandwich along with some ice tea. It was delicious...of course not having break almost all year and finally tasting it with the sandwich was heavenly. It came with some fries, so it was a caloric nightmare clocking in at 2000 calories. But today...it was worth it.
I was heading up to the theater and had a Starbucks and just sat for a bit people-watching. I still love doing that. I almost decided against the movie, but then went and am I ever so glad I did. It was called Hunter Killer, a submarine movie and it turned out to be one of the top 5 movies of the year for me. It was right in my wheel house. Political intrigue, military secret opps, everything I love.
It was dark when I left the theater and got right on the Trolley, which was busy with SDSU basketball fans heading to a game. I got back home and found the the front screen door was installed, but not the back door and the carpet was not complete on the porch. I'm guessing, he'll finish that at the day tomorrow.
I didn't eat anything the rest of the night know that the Cuban sandwich was enough. So with the ham scramble in the morning and the popcorn at the theater, I'm confident, I didn't hurt the diet...I died help it either. But I'm fine how the day went.
Comments
Post a Comment