Day 307

The run today was under par.  My legs simply weren't their best and I end up walking a bit more than usual; however, the important thing is finishing which I did just fine.  I went to the pool at the new gym on Navajo and was surprised to find two others using it at 4 AM like me.  That's okay, but I'm thinking the place has only been open three days and already, more and more people are showing up.  The swim itself went great.  I really do enjoy that part of the routine. 

I finished up my new Will and got it signed and off to Jon Jr., so that's something that's been on my mind and done.  I jumped on the Trolley and went to Mission Valley this time to see Bohemian Rhapsody, which was terrific.  I saw it in IMAX and the sound was cranking...almost too loud, the seats vibrated from the volume.  I'm enjoying the extra steps I'm getting in and the walking in general.  I put in over 13 K yesterday.  My steps count for these past couple of months have been very impressive, and though I know that walking steps are good for health, I question how much actual calories they burn up, but I simply don't really know.  Either way, I intend to keep it up.

I'm using my new A-list AMC subscription and am really liking it.  Movie Pass is a done deal when it expires in January.  It started out terrific but now the movie offers are few to none.  That's okay, I more than made my $89 investment.  Though the AMC theaters are further away, I find I'm really happy with the theaters and the program.  I'm guaranteed the $19.95 per month price for 12 months, and then it goes up $4 per month.  At three movies, any type, any time, that's still a great bargain.  Admittedly, their point program is far more tight for concessions, but that's okay.  I usually only get the kids' pack anyway.  The self-service sodas is also a huge plus. 

I got back and actually went to sleep at 6 PM, woke up at 9:30, had my nuggets, did my security check and slept until 2 AM.  Seven hours of sleep seems to me my new norm.

Comments