Day 301
This will be a short entry. It's Halloween night and I'm getting this just under the wire because I forgot to do it until I got up for my security check I realized I missed it and I certainly don't want to screw up the dates that would show a miss. A bit of thing for me.
I did my run and my swim. Going to the gym right away has proved to be a good thing.
I had dinner at my parents and again, not the best diet food as spare ribs, potatoes and pumpkin pie. There was also the morning cookies and candy snacks.
Food intake: cookies (500); assorted candy (500); chicken fingers (500); dinner (900).
I did my run and my swim. Going to the gym right away has proved to be a good thing.
I had dinner at my parents and again, not the best diet food as spare ribs, potatoes and pumpkin pie. There was also the morning cookies and candy snacks.
Food intake: cookies (500); assorted candy (500); chicken fingers (500); dinner (900).
Comments
Post a Comment