Day 300

Well...Day 300...feels like I should do something to celebrate.  Well, I'd love to say something special happened but no...just another day.  My run went fine in the morning and I went directly to the gym afterward and did my swim.  So, I do find that I really enjoy having all that out of the way. 

The plan was to go to the movies but Movie Pass, for whatever reason, suddenly changed the movies available so that was nixed.  What a HUGE difference from when I first received the card and now.  It's almost impossible to see the latest movies.  When my membership expires in January, I will switch to the AMC monthly rate and pass--three movies per month, no restrictions--$20 a month. 

Weigh in is in two days and I have no clue whatsoever to expect.  Of course, I'm hoping for some loss but with Las Vegas and the few lapse days, I honestly don't know.  I have been very good about the exercise, so we'll just wait and see.  I suppose what I'm really hoping for is that on January 1, I will in the the 180's...anywhere in there and I'd be thrilled and would have a bench mark to remain for the rest of my life, that's right, I said it, the rest of my life. 

Food intake: ham scramble (200); candies (260); chicken popcorn (600); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments