Day 299
It was...how should I say it...a very undisciplined shitty day for me. One of the dangers of having lost the weight so early is that there is a little demon in the back of your head that tells you it's okay to have a bit of a cheat. This goes all against my promise to not have a cheat day and though it wasn't totally off the ends of the earth, I'm having my remorse day today.
It started out just fine. I did my run in the morning, had a cup of coffee and some crackers, went to the gym and did my swim. Came back and had some more coffee with crackers. I later enjoyed an a ham scramble. So far, so good--450 total calories. I laid down for a few minutes and realized that I had told myself to go to the Koby's Swap meet down at the Sports Arena. I got dressed and was down there within a half hour. My purpose was to find another baseball cap much cheaper than I found at the mall. Can you believe they want $25 for a San Diego baseball cap?
I walked around and really enjoyed checking things out. They had lots of old goodies that would have been a great resource during my drama directing days. I then found a nice San Diego cap for $5 so I bought it. Too bad for me--had I waited, I found another booth that were selling the SAME caps 2 for $5. Oh well. I also found a place where gloves were only $5, so I've put all these into my memory banks for another day. So far so good. I got in a lot more walking finishing up the day with just under 14 K steps.
I made the mistake of going to the $.99 cent store. I had a hankering for the junior package of Heath bars I had seen before and thought I could also pick up some more drink packages. They had sold out of the Heath bars but then I thought I'd pick up a pack of cookies...why did I do this? I end up eating the ENTIRE pack of cookies...a good 1200 calories. Of course, that is real food and in short order I was hungry. I at least did eat couple of salmon filet's that were healthy and delicious but did come with a 500 calorie mark. I then had some popcorn watching the new Sabrina TV show on Netflix (so far, pretty good). Finally, after waking up just before 10 for my security check I had my usual chicken nuggets. That's over 3000 calories for the day, the most I've eaten on one day in almost 300 days. I'm paying for it now.
Now that I write this, perhaps it wasn't THAT bad. I'm just angry at myself, not for buy and enjoying some cookies, but for eating the entire bag. Had I had a row per day with my morning coffee, I wouldn't be making it such a big deal, but there you go.
Food intake: crackers (240); ham scramble (200); cookies (1200); popcorn (500); salmon (500); chicken nuggets (500).
It started out just fine. I did my run in the morning, had a cup of coffee and some crackers, went to the gym and did my swim. Came back and had some more coffee with crackers. I later enjoyed an a ham scramble. So far, so good--450 total calories. I laid down for a few minutes and realized that I had told myself to go to the Koby's Swap meet down at the Sports Arena. I got dressed and was down there within a half hour. My purpose was to find another baseball cap much cheaper than I found at the mall. Can you believe they want $25 for a San Diego baseball cap?
I walked around and really enjoyed checking things out. They had lots of old goodies that would have been a great resource during my drama directing days. I then found a nice San Diego cap for $5 so I bought it. Too bad for me--had I waited, I found another booth that were selling the SAME caps 2 for $5. Oh well. I also found a place where gloves were only $5, so I've put all these into my memory banks for another day. So far so good. I got in a lot more walking finishing up the day with just under 14 K steps.
I made the mistake of going to the $.99 cent store. I had a hankering for the junior package of Heath bars I had seen before and thought I could also pick up some more drink packages. They had sold out of the Heath bars but then I thought I'd pick up a pack of cookies...why did I do this? I end up eating the ENTIRE pack of cookies...a good 1200 calories. Of course, that is real food and in short order I was hungry. I at least did eat couple of salmon filet's that were healthy and delicious but did come with a 500 calorie mark. I then had some popcorn watching the new Sabrina TV show on Netflix (so far, pretty good). Finally, after waking up just before 10 for my security check I had my usual chicken nuggets. That's over 3000 calories for the day, the most I've eaten on one day in almost 300 days. I'm paying for it now.
Now that I write this, perhaps it wasn't THAT bad. I'm just angry at myself, not for buy and enjoying some cookies, but for eating the entire bag. Had I had a row per day with my morning coffee, I wouldn't be making it such a big deal, but there you go.
Food intake: crackers (240); ham scramble (200); cookies (1200); popcorn (500); salmon (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment