Day 296
Where the month of September was simply a bad choice month, October is a can't quite get on it month. It's odd that I have a harder time maintaining the high discipline of the diet AFTER I've lost the weight than before I lost it. The day started out well. The run went fine and I had coffee and crackers (2) when I got home.
I tried to nap for an hour or so and then went for my swim, which went fine. I had chicken popcorn for lunch, which was really good and certainly joining my chicken rotation. But then I was really hungry and had popcorn--not a bad choice--and then it was off to the parents for dinner. I simply can not figure out how to access the caloric count with his dinners. There was white rice and shrimp scampi kind of meal with a tomato sauce. There was corn on the cob and a salad and a couple very small eclairs.
I came home and went to sleep at 7 and did the security check and back to sleep. I simply can't figure out if this was a good day or a bad day for the diet. This whole month, what with the Las Vegas trip, and my candy cheats here and there has been confusing and difficult. I've strayed a little from the diet, but I haven't gone crazy or have done anything that would threaten it. The weigh in next week is going to be a key. At times I feel I've dropped some pounds but at other times, I don't think I'm getting anywhere. Oh well...
Food intake: crackers (240); chicken popcorn (600); popcorn (500); dinner (800).
I tried to nap for an hour or so and then went for my swim, which went fine. I had chicken popcorn for lunch, which was really good and certainly joining my chicken rotation. But then I was really hungry and had popcorn--not a bad choice--and then it was off to the parents for dinner. I simply can not figure out how to access the caloric count with his dinners. There was white rice and shrimp scampi kind of meal with a tomato sauce. There was corn on the cob and a salad and a couple very small eclairs.
I came home and went to sleep at 7 and did the security check and back to sleep. I simply can't figure out if this was a good day or a bad day for the diet. This whole month, what with the Las Vegas trip, and my candy cheats here and there has been confusing and difficult. I've strayed a little from the diet, but I haven't gone crazy or have done anything that would threaten it. The weigh in next week is going to be a key. At times I feel I've dropped some pounds but at other times, I don't think I'm getting anywhere. Oh well...
Food intake: crackers (240); chicken popcorn (600); popcorn (500); dinner (800).
Comments
Post a Comment