Day 295
Did my run this morning at 4:00 AM, which seems to be my "go time" recently. I enjoy that the roads are clear and the crisp air. I'm sure as winter takes hold, I may have to adjust, but at the moment I enjoy it. I'm always surprised as I tend to pass two or three walkers or runners along the way. To be absolutely clear, the entire circle is rally 5.6 miles, not 6 that I tend to report; however, I do my walking around all day and it certainly applies. Either way, for a 67 year old, that's pretty damn good. I got my swim in at 11:00 so with the day's exercise out of the way, I end up spending the rest of the day with a bit of shopping (my usual sugar free powder drinks at the dollar store) and attempting to nap in the day...I might have gotten in a hour...I'm not sure if I actually slept or what.
I am still not happy on how I'm spending my days. I tend to sit at the computer too much or watch TV. If my arm still didn't occasionally bother me, I'd take up pickle ball again, but there is NO WAY I will ever endanger my shoulder and go through that again. I really should get back on the Trolley and go places. I still have my monthly charge going on and I should use it. I'm thinking perhaps that may not have been a good decision. But at $120 a year, it's far less than I lose on one of my Las Vegas or Penchanga trips.
When am I going to have the guts to get rid of my Dish bill? I do enjoy the DVR, but perhaps it's time to really look into alternatives. I'm a little nervous about depending totally on Internet speed, but I need to face the facts that I watch You Tube, Netflix, and Amazon so much, I really should save the $160 per month. Hell, I complain about watching too much TV anyway...why can't I take the plunge? To be continued....
Another thing is that I'm eating more lately. Nothing crazy but I'm finding myself hungry more than I used to in the throes of the diet. I have allowed my caloric intake to increase to 2000 but now I find myself hitting that ceiling as well. I know that when my year's challenge is over, I will allow myself between 3000 and 3500 calories per day, which with the exercise, should keep me at an even weight, but that's something I'll need to keep an eye on. I do need to lose another 10 to 15 pounds, and I have a lot of fear that won't happen. I simply have no other place to lose it except in my stomach and abdomen, but that's mostly loose skin...but I suppose all I can do is keep on keeping on. Just 70 more days and the challenge is over.
Food intake: omelet (200); crackers (250); candy dots (500); chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (500).
I am still not happy on how I'm spending my days. I tend to sit at the computer too much or watch TV. If my arm still didn't occasionally bother me, I'd take up pickle ball again, but there is NO WAY I will ever endanger my shoulder and go through that again. I really should get back on the Trolley and go places. I still have my monthly charge going on and I should use it. I'm thinking perhaps that may not have been a good decision. But at $120 a year, it's far less than I lose on one of my Las Vegas or Penchanga trips.
When am I going to have the guts to get rid of my Dish bill? I do enjoy the DVR, but perhaps it's time to really look into alternatives. I'm a little nervous about depending totally on Internet speed, but I need to face the facts that I watch You Tube, Netflix, and Amazon so much, I really should save the $160 per month. Hell, I complain about watching too much TV anyway...why can't I take the plunge? To be continued....
Another thing is that I'm eating more lately. Nothing crazy but I'm finding myself hungry more than I used to in the throes of the diet. I have allowed my caloric intake to increase to 2000 but now I find myself hitting that ceiling as well. I know that when my year's challenge is over, I will allow myself between 3000 and 3500 calories per day, which with the exercise, should keep me at an even weight, but that's something I'll need to keep an eye on. I do need to lose another 10 to 15 pounds, and I have a lot of fear that won't happen. I simply have no other place to lose it except in my stomach and abdomen, but that's mostly loose skin...but I suppose all I can do is keep on keeping on. Just 70 more days and the challenge is over.
Food intake: omelet (200); crackers (250); candy dots (500); chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment