Day 294

It's back to the routine.  As much as I enjoy going to Las Vegas and Laughlin, there is still no place like home.  I love sleeping in my own bed, running my usual route, and swimming at the fitness center.  Being Tuesday, I took the shorty route and it felt good.  Taking those two days off seemed to help as I had a little more energy than usual. 

Trash pickup went very well and we were done before 8:00 AM.  I spent the day catching up on the missed TV shows and the You Tube videos, but I did get my swim in around 1 PM and then even managed a nap for a couple hours.  I did my usual Tuesday Costco run and picked up some more chicken fingers and chicken nuggets but also thought I'd try a bag of the chicken popcorn.  I don't remember seeing it before and was concerned it had more calories, but it turns out it has the same as the chicken fingers, so I picked up a bag.  Turns out, it's pretty good, so I suppose I add that to the list.  I also bought a package of peanut butter crackers.  At 120 calories, I thought it would be an okay snack in the morning with my coffee.  It will be up to me to not eat too many.  Let's see if the old discipline can get back into gear.

Food intake: chicken fingers (500); chicken popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500); crackers (120)

Comments