Day 293

I checked out of the Grand...a very nice hotel that I'd be happy to stay in again.  I met Terry for breakfast and had another veggie griddle.  We said our goodbyes and I headed home taking the San Bernadino route and aside from the bottleneck around the University, it was easy getting home. 

I did enjoy a pretzel mix and some Tootsie Pops and crackers as I drove but I'm good with that.  The diet takes full charge ahead tomorrow.  Overall the Vegas trip went just fine.  I did miss my run for two days and I certainly don't feel good about that, but I rationalize that my legs needed a break as I've been running every single day for months.  It's all good.

I was hungry when I got home and had some chicken nuggets.  After catching up with many of my You Tube favorites, I went to bed around 6 or 7 and woke up at 9:30 in time for my security check.  I had some more chicken nuggets and went to bed. 

I lost too much money AGAIN in Las Vegas.  I have no doubt I will get back to my winning ways down the road, but at least I didn't hurt myself financially and quite honestly, I had a very good time. 

Food intake: assorted crackers/Tootsie Rolls/pretzels/cookies (1000); veggie griddle (600); chicken nuggets (1000 total).  A bit over the calorie limits, but I'm fine with it.  I truly needed a bit of break and I certainly didn't go as nuts as I could have. 

Comments