Day 284

Fall is certainly upon us.  Not only has it been raining, but the temperature is getting low enough to add a blanket, turn off the fans, and put on long pants.  My run in the morning is just fine but I can feel the cold on my fingers and know that soon I'll have to start adding a sweat shirt and even possibly long sweats to my run.  It's still in the high 50's, so I can hold off for a bit.  The run went fine though I walked a bit more than I like.  I also did my swim early at 11:00, which was nice.

I went asleep around 5 PM and slept until 10...so I'm guessing my body was telling me something.  I did manage another for four hours, which gives me nine...wow...haven's slept that much in a long, long time.  I could feel a headache coming on, which happens when I sleep too much, so I'm up and going at 3 AM for the next day's run.

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken fingers (700); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments