Day 283

It was a good day for the diet.  I got in my run early and even did my swim at 10 AM which is not a bad time either.  The swim felt really strong today, for whatever reason.  I tried to nap a couple of times to no success, but I sort of feel just laying down for a little while is beneficial.  I end up going to the movies AGAIN and saw Bad Night at the Hotel Royal, which is good, not great.  Jeff  Bridges was the real stand out here. 

Went by Mom's to give her Cindy's give from Venice and show her the You Tube of Cindy's vacation and then headed back home where after some TV manage a couple hours sleep before my security check.  We're having some rain and there were a couple of thunderstorms here...very rare.

Food intake: grapes (100); popcorn (500); chicken strips (500); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments