Day 282
I'm sitting here trying to figure out if it was a good day or not. I suppose it was considering I did my run and three hours later, I did my swim. I had grapes for breakfast and then an omelet. I went to the movies and saw A Star Is Born and had the kid's popcorn pack.
I spent the evening and Tracy's and her family where she made salmon, broccoli, and rice for dinner. You can't get much better than than. And of course, I had the chicken nuggets--so much a daily routine now, I can't imagine not having them each day.
When I put on my pants--long pants for the first time in I can't remember--they were 36's and as I looked at the waist as I was putting them on, I was thinking there is no way this is going to fit and be comfortable, and yet they were, even a tad bit loose. It honestly dawned on me at that moment just how successful this diet has been.
My caloric intake was over 2000, but I think it was good 2000 because everything was healthy and I'm not feeling guilty about it. Javier asked me what happens after the 365 days are up, and I again had to really think it over. Something tells me, I'm just going to keep on keeping on.
When I look down at my body, all I still see is my boobs still seem to fat and the abdomen and waist still have plenty of fat and loose skin. The only parts of my body that I can really see the difference is by face, neck, legs, and arms. I understand that I'm going to have to be patient with the loose skin as it can take over a year to tighten up. I need to remember just how fat I was when I started this and give myself a break. But as of today...I'm feeling pretty damn good about my progress. It's was a good day.
Food intake: grapes (100); omelet (250); chicken nuggets (600); popcorn (400); salmon dinner (700).
I spent the evening and Tracy's and her family where she made salmon, broccoli, and rice for dinner. You can't get much better than than. And of course, I had the chicken nuggets--so much a daily routine now, I can't imagine not having them each day.
When I put on my pants--long pants for the first time in I can't remember--they were 36's and as I looked at the waist as I was putting them on, I was thinking there is no way this is going to fit and be comfortable, and yet they were, even a tad bit loose. It honestly dawned on me at that moment just how successful this diet has been.
My caloric intake was over 2000, but I think it was good 2000 because everything was healthy and I'm not feeling guilty about it. Javier asked me what happens after the 365 days are up, and I again had to really think it over. Something tells me, I'm just going to keep on keeping on.
When I look down at my body, all I still see is my boobs still seem to fat and the abdomen and waist still have plenty of fat and loose skin. The only parts of my body that I can really see the difference is by face, neck, legs, and arms. I understand that I'm going to have to be patient with the loose skin as it can take over a year to tighten up. I need to remember just how fat I was when I started this and give myself a break. But as of today...I'm feeling pretty damn good about my progress. It's was a good day.
Food intake: grapes (100); omelet (250); chicken nuggets (600); popcorn (400); salmon dinner (700).
Comments
Post a Comment