Day 281

The run went okay though there was a tad more walking than usual, but otherwise, a good morning jaunt on the route.  I did my swim at 2 PM and there was only one lane open, but it went well and it seems doing this in the day time is good as it gets my ass off the chair at the computer or TV and out there.  The sleep before the check out is nice as well, though the jury is still out if it's helping me or not.

I'm having some constipation issues again and will resort in medicine if it doesn't straighten itself out in the next day or so.  I had a week day.  My sweet tooth, it seems, is stronger than my will and I succumb to some Dots candy, but nothing horrible.  I'm still overall feeling very good about how the diet is going and feeling trim.  I'm still within my daily caloric limit, so I'm tired of beating myself up after a small left turn. 

It also helped that my dad cancelled the family dinner, which I know saved me a lot of calories, so we'll call it a wash.

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken pieces (500); candy (700); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments