Day 280

The run went just fine.  Getting the extra two hours sleep seems to help me through the day. I also did manage to get my swim in.  It seems that going around 2 PM seems to be a good time to do the swim, but I've only had luck with finding a lane open for two days now, and I will try again.  My honest guess is there is no perfect time.

I did my usual Tuesday thing.  I did the trash pickup that went without a hitch and then got my Costco shopping in.  I then went to the movies and saw Venom, which was nothing like I thought it was going to be with little gore and lots of comedy though it still isn't a good film for children.

I walked around the mall for a bit and bought another bathing suit (though I should have two just in case) and it was on clearance for only $2.50.  I also found some shorts for $20 that I liked and were a waist 34--a size I honestly did not expect to actually hit though it was the original goal.  After I got home, I tried them out and I was able to get them on just fine but they were a little tight.  This gave me hope that by the end of this challenge, I will be able to settle in on 34s, and if that's the case, then I can honestly feel great about this diet. I have not worn a 34 since my high school and Air Force days.  Of course, what difference will it make if I can't maintain that weight...a life long challenge I'm going to face next year.

Food intake: omelet (200); popcorn (500); chicken strips (700); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments