Day 277

The run this morning went well, though I was a little more tired than normal and walked just a bit more in spots.  However, everything is great after I'm finished.  I can't explain the euphoria of finishing a strenuous (yes, it still is) exercise for the day.  I honestly have no clue how much each day's 6 mile run does for on its own basis, but I do know that I can't imagine not doing it and what that will fill like.  Las Vegas next week will certainly be a test. 

Book club went quite well and I also took some of the clubhouse trash to the dumpsters after clean up.  We've had a great time and I'm glad I still do this after what is 26 years of monthly meetings and books.  I have to truly wonder if I'd read books if it weren't for these meetings what with me being so addicted to movies and TV shows.

I did my swim around 1 PM and there was no problem getting a lane.  I watched some TV and got in another almost three hour nap.  I'm still trying to wrap around my head if this is a good thing or not.  I do know that I'm groggy after getting up for a while just to go back to sleep a couple hours later.  Of course, the rest is always nice, sleep or not.  I've been meaning to run in my new shoes at night for just a little bit to test which shoes I should make my full time running shoes as my current ones are truly just about done.  Why shoes should get torn up like they do is a mystery to me. 

Food intake: book club breakfast (600); chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (600).

Comments