Day 276

The run this morning went well.  I went to the gym early, about 10:30 and the pool was almost empty.  I'm not sure if it was the time or because it was a Friday, but it was nice to get that out of the way. 

I did fall asleep at 5:30 PM and got an extra three hours, which is huge for me.  I'm trying to remember if there was anything significant to report today, but I don't think so.  I am feeling good about how the diet is going.  I did get some shopping done as I need things for the book club tomorrow.  I did finish the book, which turned out to be pretty good, if not predictable.  After many years of movies, and books...you learn to never assume the person guilty is the one the author is leading you.

I got the car washed and said good bye to Cynthia as this is her last day.  The whole temporary transition while Cindy was gone went very well.  I also turned in my time sheet.  I received my property tax request...disguised as a my mobile home license that will cost me $376 again for the year. 

All things considered: a pretty damn good day.

Food intake: omelet (300); chicken pieces (500) chicken nuggets (500)

Comments