Day 275
It turned out to be a good day. There was rain right after I got up and I was afraid I'd have to do a gym run; however, it soon passed over and I was able to make the usual route. I did run all the right points. I also got in my swim though I did have to go during the afternoon. There seems to be no rhyme or reason when I can catch open lanes. I suppose it will always be a hit and miss.
A nice thing about it was that by 7 PM, I was able to nap for about two hours before my security check adding a couple of much needed hours. Of course it always takes me a while to get it back together after napping but I know it's good for me.
I met up with Hugh and we saw the movie Puzzle, which turned out to be very good, though I wasn't happy with the ending. The UTC shopping center is really nice. I'll need to go there sometime just to really walk around. They have Tesla store and I would really love to have a Tesla.
Food intake: watermelon and banana (150); popcorn (400); chicken strips (600); chicken nuggets (500).
A nice thing about it was that by 7 PM, I was able to nap for about two hours before my security check adding a couple of much needed hours. Of course it always takes me a while to get it back together after napping but I know it's good for me.
I met up with Hugh and we saw the movie Puzzle, which turned out to be very good, though I wasn't happy with the ending. The UTC shopping center is really nice. I'll need to go there sometime just to really walk around. They have Tesla store and I would really love to have a Tesla.
Food intake: watermelon and banana (150); popcorn (400); chicken strips (600); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment