Day 274
It was a rough day in figuring out caloric intake and just a little frustrating, but as problems in life happen...it ain't nothin' to worry about. I was up at my usual 3:30 and finished the run by 5. I tried to catch a couple more hours but it just didn't happen. I'm not sure why I can't get to sleep for these naps, I should be really sleepy having now lived with only 5 hours of sleep every night for months now. I don't get it.
I went to the gym and all the lanes were full with a waiting list, so I didn't get my swim in. I did see Night School with Kevin Hart, which was a predictable, silly comedy, but I like these movies and this one had some really funny moments. I was a good boy and stuck to the kid's meal.
The problem turned out to be my dinner with the parents who decided we'd eat a Tio Leo's. I went for the carnie asada plate. That was a mistake as it was a HUGE amount of food. I was good and stuck to the steak and the one cheese enchilada with a touch of the beans and rice. I left the tortillas alone, but Mom insisted I eat some of her quesadilla, and then there were a few chips and salsa. I have NO clue the calories I consumed, so I'm going to estimate 1000 as the meat was lean, but I honestly don't know. I did pick up the check, which was $60, which I thought was very reasonable considering my mom had a margarita and Papa had a beer and the three meals were very large. I think the one thing I miss on this diet is the enjoyment of eating out and not worrying about the calorie count, but such is my life these days.
I went to the airport to pick up Cindy. Her flight was right on time, which is amazing considering she come across the half the planet on three different planes for 14 hours.
Food intake: omelet (300); chicken pieces (400); popcorn (300); dinner (1000); chicken nuggets (300).
I went to the gym and all the lanes were full with a waiting list, so I didn't get my swim in. I did see Night School with Kevin Hart, which was a predictable, silly comedy, but I like these movies and this one had some really funny moments. I was a good boy and stuck to the kid's meal.
The problem turned out to be my dinner with the parents who decided we'd eat a Tio Leo's. I went for the carnie asada plate. That was a mistake as it was a HUGE amount of food. I was good and stuck to the steak and the one cheese enchilada with a touch of the beans and rice. I left the tortillas alone, but Mom insisted I eat some of her quesadilla, and then there were a few chips and salsa. I have NO clue the calories I consumed, so I'm going to estimate 1000 as the meat was lean, but I honestly don't know. I did pick up the check, which was $60, which I thought was very reasonable considering my mom had a margarita and Papa had a beer and the three meals were very large. I think the one thing I miss on this diet is the enjoyment of eating out and not worrying about the calorie count, but such is my life these days.
I went to the airport to pick up Cindy. Her flight was right on time, which is amazing considering she come across the half the planet on three different planes for 14 hours.
Food intake: omelet (300); chicken pieces (400); popcorn (300); dinner (1000); chicken nuggets (300).
Comments
Post a Comment