Day 273
It was a pretty good day for the diet. I stayed within the calorie limit and got in both exercises along with the trash. The trash pickup went without a hitch and finished before 8 AM. I have no doubt we're going to get some complaints about picking it up so early, but it really is nice being done by then.
I went to the movies and saw Assassination Nation that turned out to be terrible. However, I did make a decision. Because popcorn is half off on Tuesdays, I always buy a medium without butter, which is only 500 calories and a medium Coke Zero. However, as has been the case for the past few months, I always feel like I've eaten too much and I almost never finish the Coke Zero, so I've decided regardless of the sale, I'm sticking to the Kid's pack, which is only less than 300 calories and I won't feel so full and it's better for me.
After the movie, I went to gym and there was one lane open so I got my swim in. Nothing much more to report other than the usual poker on the computer while reading the book and watching the Rockies playoff game.
Food intake: omelet (300); popcorn (500); chicken pieces (400); chicken nuggets (500).
I went to the movies and saw Assassination Nation that turned out to be terrible. However, I did make a decision. Because popcorn is half off on Tuesdays, I always buy a medium without butter, which is only 500 calories and a medium Coke Zero. However, as has been the case for the past few months, I always feel like I've eaten too much and I almost never finish the Coke Zero, so I've decided regardless of the sale, I'm sticking to the Kid's pack, which is only less than 300 calories and I won't feel so full and it's better for me.
After the movie, I went to gym and there was one lane open so I got my swim in. Nothing much more to report other than the usual poker on the computer while reading the book and watching the Rockies playoff game.
Food intake: omelet (300); popcorn (500); chicken pieces (400); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment