Day 272

To coin a trendy phrase these days, I want to be completely transparent.  I had some cookies left over from my September binge because I though there were 31 days in September, so yes, I finished off the cookies with my coffee though I had said October would be my return to sanity month.  I can report it was the only off-the-diet food I had and I am not forgetting the waffle potatoes that I make in my non-oil fryer giving them fewer calories.  However, they are still carbs and I will no longer buy them for a while. 

The run went fine and I did get in my swim having gone to the gym at 12:30 and there was one lane open.  I also added some walking because I picked up some Monday trash with Jose calling in sick.  So, overall, I'm feeling pretty good about the day.

Food intake: cookies (500); waffle fries (400); chicken fingers (500).

Comments