Day 271
My fears have been realized. Today I weighed myself and I weigh exactly the same as last month. Is this a plateau? Did the cookies and candy do it to me? Is my body saying enough is enough? Will and Can I change this?
I refuse to let me become upset to the point of quitting or giving up. As I say, I'm not really surprised though the science doesn't bear out. Though I had some cheating moments, each day STILL burned more calories than I took in, so there should have been some improvement, but to be exactly the same?
Okay, so if I wasn't already determined to get my ass in gear for October, I certainly am now. I have three months to lose 15 pounds or more. I will do it!
My run went well but I went to the gym 3 times and all three lanes were taken every time. I have no idea what is going on there but I certainly tried.
Food intake: cookies (500); chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (500); frozen yogurt (600).
I refuse to let me become upset to the point of quitting or giving up. As I say, I'm not really surprised though the science doesn't bear out. Though I had some cheating moments, each day STILL burned more calories than I took in, so there should have been some improvement, but to be exactly the same?
Okay, so if I wasn't already determined to get my ass in gear for October, I certainly am now. I have three months to lose 15 pounds or more. I will do it!
My run went well but I went to the gym 3 times and all three lanes were taken every time. I have no idea what is going on there but I certainly tried.
Food intake: cookies (500); chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (500); frozen yogurt (600).
Comments
Post a Comment