Day 270

Once again, I was up at 3:15 AM.  Yes, I think I could force myself back to sleep, but there's this part of me who wants to get up and get the run over with hoping I'll be able to grab another couple of hours afterwards.  That hasn't worked out so well.  But I'm going to keep trying. 

The run went well and I did lay down for a couple hours.  I may have slept some, but I'm honestly just not sure.  I didn't do a whole lot today though I did finally get my swim in.  I went to the gym at 2 PM.  I suppose I'm going to have to make this an option now and only go at night when I couldn't make it in the day time.  I really do hate missing it though you'd never think that considering how I don't wait in line for a lane.  It's all good.

So, considering this month is my "oops" month, I didn't do to bad on the food front.  But I did have a hungry day again.  Odd how that happens.  Some days I don't think about food all that much and others, all I want to do it eat.  Next month will be back to the heavy discipline.

Food intake: omelet (200); cookies (500); chicken strips (400); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments