Day 269
There are two more days in this month of September and I'm going to be very glad to see it pass. I can not explain why this month will stick out as the one month that I just lost my discipline goals. I can guarantee myself that October will put me back in the groove and on track. It will give me three complete months to reach my goal. I certainly don't look forward to the weigh in. I absolutely should lose some weight, but I am preparing myself for not.
Perhaps I will chalk it up to an experiment where I give my body more calories in order to stave off any plateau possibility, but of course, that's all bullshit. I simply have had a tough month. My calorie intake is still within moderate level that should keep an even keel on my weight, but THIS month is not supposed to be post-diet, I'm in the diet year. I will see very soon just how serious I want to be. I am very much looking forward to the before and after post in Facebook in January, but I need to get my act together and make sure the after picture is as best as it can be.
My run just fine. I tried to nap afterward with no success. I'm pretty much just sleeping five hours now. I need that nap time. I have no idea what I'm doing to myself without this sleep. So far there hasn't been any effects that I am aware but I would love to be able to get in a couple more hours. I have no problem with getting up at 3 AM because running with no traffic and no sun is so much more preferred. I went to see the new version of Little Women and I walked out after about 45 minutes. It wasn't horrible, but it was SO boring. I thought I was watching a TV afternoon special. I didn't care about the story, the characters, or even the actors...it was just too sweet.
I went to the gym and AGAIN, all the lanes were taken with people waiting. I can not understand what is going on. Is there a resurgence of swimming going on? I absolutely must fine a new time to go. And yes...another problem this month.
Food intake: cookies (600); chicken pieces (400); chicken nuggets (600); candy (500).
Perhaps I will chalk it up to an experiment where I give my body more calories in order to stave off any plateau possibility, but of course, that's all bullshit. I simply have had a tough month. My calorie intake is still within moderate level that should keep an even keel on my weight, but THIS month is not supposed to be post-diet, I'm in the diet year. I will see very soon just how serious I want to be. I am very much looking forward to the before and after post in Facebook in January, but I need to get my act together and make sure the after picture is as best as it can be.
My run just fine. I tried to nap afterward with no success. I'm pretty much just sleeping five hours now. I need that nap time. I have no idea what I'm doing to myself without this sleep. So far there hasn't been any effects that I am aware but I would love to be able to get in a couple more hours. I have no problem with getting up at 3 AM because running with no traffic and no sun is so much more preferred. I went to see the new version of Little Women and I walked out after about 45 minutes. It wasn't horrible, but it was SO boring. I thought I was watching a TV afternoon special. I didn't care about the story, the characters, or even the actors...it was just too sweet.
I went to the gym and AGAIN, all the lanes were taken with people waiting. I can not understand what is going on. Is there a resurgence of swimming going on? I absolutely must fine a new time to go. And yes...another problem this month.
Food intake: cookies (600); chicken pieces (400); chicken nuggets (600); candy (500).
Comments
Post a Comment