Day 268

The run went well.  I went to the office at 10 to help Cynthia do the annual rent increases.  With the Santee rent control, everyone's rent goes up 2.1%, so mine will increase $14.50 per month.  I get it but it also is just another example of how expensive things are in San Diego.  I think that if I look at it in the big picture, it would increase $160 per month every ten years, which I suppose I will be able to afford but can see that it will be a problem in 20 years.  Here's hoping I win the lottery before then!

The gym was a no go again because all the lanes were full and people waiting.  I should have gone in the afternoon. I will have to make a concerted effort to change that.  As for eating...another one that I should have done better.  I realize I seem to be sounding the alarm here and perhaps I should...this is my pattern.  However, I'm still staying in a minus area of calorie gaining and burning.  Weigh in is three days.  October HAS to be better...even with Las Vegas.

Food intake: omelet (200); assorted candy and cookies (800); popcorn (300); chicken nuggets (600)

Comments