Day 267
The run this morning went without a hitch. I'm enjoying Dax Shepherd's podcast interview with Ted Danson while I run (and walk). For the first time, I'm getting backed up on my podcasts. I also need to get my book finished in the end of next week. Add to that, my weigh in is in four days, which I expect to be disappointed as September will go down as my worst month of the diet. It's nothing outrageous and I'm very aware that it's my own fault. We shall see.
I did manage my swim because I went at 1 PM to do it. I've never gone during the day, but every lane was available, so now I think I'm going to start going then. Of course, the whole point was keep myself awake until 10 PM and I'm sure I will still go at night, but at least I know I need to consider alternatives.
I'm sleeping between 5 and 6 hours per night lately automatically waking up around 3:30. Fortunately, I've been okay with it as I'm getting a short nap, but I have Las Vegas coming up soon and I've started this habit, so I'm not sure how this will all turn out and if it's even all that bad for me.
Dinner at Mom and Pop's, though she didn't eat with us. We had shrimp, mac and cheese and a veggie, so it wasn't a bad dinner for me.
Food intake: omelet (300); potato waffles (500); candy (600); dinner (800)
I did manage my swim because I went at 1 PM to do it. I've never gone during the day, but every lane was available, so now I think I'm going to start going then. Of course, the whole point was keep myself awake until 10 PM and I'm sure I will still go at night, but at least I know I need to consider alternatives.
I'm sleeping between 5 and 6 hours per night lately automatically waking up around 3:30. Fortunately, I've been okay with it as I'm getting a short nap, but I have Las Vegas coming up soon and I've started this habit, so I'm not sure how this will all turn out and if it's even all that bad for me.
Dinner at Mom and Pop's, though she didn't eat with us. We had shrimp, mac and cheese and a veggie, so it wasn't a bad dinner for me.
Food intake: omelet (300); potato waffles (500); candy (600); dinner (800)
Comments
Post a Comment