Day 266
It was trash day once again...the weeks just seem to go faster and faster. We seem to be starting earlier and earlier. By 6:30, both Jose and I were picking up 3rd St. We went so fast that we never did use the tractor for the day picking everything up with the golf carts. Of course, some people were late getting their cans out, so I had to make couple of repeat trips and I'll need to even go tomorrow for a couple of very late stragglers, but I can't fault them as we're almost too early now. However, bottom line is we're done with it for another week.
I'm having some issues again with my right arm, now over two years since the injury. It's not enough pain to see a doctor, but enough to piss me off. Of course, picking up these trash cans and bags doesn't help but why has it taken so long to heal?
The run went just fine. I was concerned that I might have that left foot issue again, but there was no pain. I can't help but wonder if the cement run at the beach had something to do with that. It's pretty amazing that I'm close to beginning my 10th month of this challenge and we've yet to have terrible weather. I also haven't been sick yet. On the down side, I've again missed my swim day as the all the lanes were busy. I even waited longer until 8 PM to go. Perhaps I'll try earlier and see if that helps.
I'm certainly having an issue with the cookies and candy. I think I'll have to simply scratch the month of September as my first failure. I will get my act together. No more buying (though I have some left). I will get back on the wagon!
Food intake: cookies and candy (1000); chicken nuggets (500); chicken fingers (700).
I'm having some issues again with my right arm, now over two years since the injury. It's not enough pain to see a doctor, but enough to piss me off. Of course, picking up these trash cans and bags doesn't help but why has it taken so long to heal?
The run went just fine. I was concerned that I might have that left foot issue again, but there was no pain. I can't help but wonder if the cement run at the beach had something to do with that. It's pretty amazing that I'm close to beginning my 10th month of this challenge and we've yet to have terrible weather. I also haven't been sick yet. On the down side, I've again missed my swim day as the all the lanes were busy. I even waited longer until 8 PM to go. Perhaps I'll try earlier and see if that helps.
I'm certainly having an issue with the cookies and candy. I think I'll have to simply scratch the month of September as my first failure. I will get my act together. No more buying (though I have some left). I will get back on the wagon!
Food intake: cookies and candy (1000); chicken nuggets (500); chicken fingers (700).
Comments
Post a Comment