Day 265
The run this morning went fine, nothing unusual but I listened to This American Life podcast was moved by this week's story and injustice of the police force in Long Island. It angers me that changes are not made. Politics have become a more important and sensitive issue with me as I've gotten older.
I did not get in my swim as the pool was busy but I did do a lot of walking as I handed out all the rent bills and newsletters to all the residents. For whatever reason, my old left foot pain returned. It's been a long time and there seems to be no reason. I had to stop and massage my foot half way through in order to finish. I honestly wish I could figure out what the heck is going on with that.
Food intake: chicken strips (600); candy and cookies (600); chicken nuggets (500); omelet (200)
I did not get in my swim as the pool was busy but I did do a lot of walking as I handed out all the rent bills and newsletters to all the residents. For whatever reason, my old left foot pain returned. It's been a long time and there seems to be no reason. I had to stop and massage my foot half way through in order to finish. I honestly wish I could figure out what the heck is going on with that.
Food intake: chicken strips (600); candy and cookies (600); chicken nuggets (500); omelet (200)
Comments
Post a Comment