Day 264
This turned out to be a somewhat different sort of day. I decided to do my run at Mission Beach this morning as it had been months since I've done this route and I thought it was time to mix things up. The difference between now and the summer is striking. There were very few people at the beach walking, running, or even hanging out. Of course, there were plenty of homeless everywhere, but few joggers and walkers. It's still a great place to run as the smell of the ocean is wonderful.
The thing that really stuck out for me was running on cement. Since I've been on asphalt for the past few months, running on cement really was different now and my feet were aching a little bit. I might do it again occasionally but I still enjoy my current route more now.
I laid down for a bit when I got home and then read some more and played poker on the computer. I've had some constipation lately and went to the store and bought some pills and took them. They did their magic around 5 and I laid down and slept until almost 8. I did my swim at the gym. After my rounds, I assumed I'd have trouble sleeping but actually got in another 6 hours. So there was a lot of sleep for the day. I can only assume my body really needed it.
Food intake: cookies (300); chicken strips (400); chicken nuggets (500); candy (400); watermelon (100).
The thing that really stuck out for me was running on cement. Since I've been on asphalt for the past few months, running on cement really was different now and my feet were aching a little bit. I might do it again occasionally but I still enjoy my current route more now.
I laid down for a bit when I got home and then read some more and played poker on the computer. I've had some constipation lately and went to the store and bought some pills and took them. They did their magic around 5 and I laid down and slept until almost 8. I did my swim at the gym. After my rounds, I assumed I'd have trouble sleeping but actually got in another 6 hours. So there was a lot of sleep for the day. I can only assume my body really needed it.
Food intake: cookies (300); chicken strips (400); chicken nuggets (500); candy (400); watermelon (100).
Comments
Post a Comment