Day 263
It seems that September will go down as the month I waived. It's not that I'm going nuts but I'm eating too many calories. The cravings are stronger than during this entire year. I admit to giving in but I know things will have to change soon. It's going to be face it day come October 1 at weigh in. I will need to get my act together. Odd that this would come now. Is there something in my sub-conscience saying that I've lost enough weight? Is my body telling me to eat more or is all this another excuse. I do know that the last major diet I had, it was October and the entire Halloween time that was my downfall. Let's see if I pull it together.
I did get my run in and my swim. I quit doing my step counts with the Fitbit. It stopped giving me weekly updates and I have it on my phone, so I just don't need the hassle. Besides, I do not miss my run (at least I have yet to miss a day...knock on wood) and I know that alone makes my daily goal.
Food intake: cookies (500); chicken strips (600); chicken nuggets (600).
I did get my run in and my swim. I quit doing my step counts with the Fitbit. It stopped giving me weekly updates and I have it on my phone, so I just don't need the hassle. Besides, I do not miss my run (at least I have yet to miss a day...knock on wood) and I know that alone makes my daily goal.
Food intake: cookies (500); chicken strips (600); chicken nuggets (600).
Comments
Post a Comment