Day 262

What an odd phase I apparently am going through these past few days.  I did get my run in but once again, no swim.  This time because it was too busy and no lanes were available.  The gym is backwards at the pool: when the gym is busy, the pool is empty and when the gym is dead, the pool is busy.  It doesn't make a lot of sense. 

It was a other bad day on the eating as well.  I need to get my act together.  Candy and cookies?  What the hell is wrong with me?  What am I going through?  I haven't destroyed the diet, I'm not that over the top, but why am I going through this weird period?  Let's hope this ends soon and that I haven't blown September's weight goal all to hell.

Food intake: omelet (200); candy (1000); cookies (400); chicken nuggets (600).

Yea...what the hell?

Comments