Day 261
What a lousy day it was. It's not often that I write that but everything I did yesterday just wasn't right. I'm speaking of the diet, of course. My candy discipline I talked about yesterday has proved to be exactly what I thought it might be...an addiction. I went through two bags. I simply can't have it in the house...period.
That said, let's begin. My run went just fine. I was back early enough that I managed another hour of sleep. I thought to myself that I hadn't been to the zoo in a while and I complained over and over that I'm spending too many days in the house, so I got up and went to the zoo, which was very nice. Many of the animals were up and alert and doing things. I got a call from Cynthia that she needed help with a home inspection, so I headed back.
The inspection needed to be done this morning and no key could be found (later discovered the contractor didn't leave where he was supposed to). I broke in through an open window after a half dozen calls to the contractor and walking around.
I watched both Star Wars movies (seven and eight), thus the candy consumption along with chicken and popcorn--it was a hungry day. I then got calls to report on the trucks from the company in Chicago. I took care of that after an hour or so and by 7:00 PM, I couldn't keep my eyes open. I set the alarm for 10 and went to bed therefore mission my swim.
I did my check at 10 and then couldn't get back to sleep. I then woke up every two hours and finally gave up and started the next day. Everything simply didn't feel right. I've learned I cannot go to sleep early. It just screws everything up. I have to stay away from the candy as much as possible. My body just didn't adjust to the sugar, which I'm sure was a contributing factor to everything. As I said, it was a lousy day.
Food intake: chicken fingers (400); candy (1000); chicken nuggets (500); popcorn (500).
That said, let's begin. My run went just fine. I was back early enough that I managed another hour of sleep. I thought to myself that I hadn't been to the zoo in a while and I complained over and over that I'm spending too many days in the house, so I got up and went to the zoo, which was very nice. Many of the animals were up and alert and doing things. I got a call from Cynthia that she needed help with a home inspection, so I headed back.
The inspection needed to be done this morning and no key could be found (later discovered the contractor didn't leave where he was supposed to). I broke in through an open window after a half dozen calls to the contractor and walking around.
I watched both Star Wars movies (seven and eight), thus the candy consumption along with chicken and popcorn--it was a hungry day. I then got calls to report on the trucks from the company in Chicago. I took care of that after an hour or so and by 7:00 PM, I couldn't keep my eyes open. I set the alarm for 10 and went to bed therefore mission my swim.
I did my check at 10 and then couldn't get back to sleep. I then woke up every two hours and finally gave up and started the next day. Everything simply didn't feel right. I've learned I cannot go to sleep early. It just screws everything up. I have to stay away from the candy as much as possible. My body just didn't adjust to the sugar, which I'm sure was a contributing factor to everything. As I said, it was a lousy day.
Food intake: chicken fingers (400); candy (1000); chicken nuggets (500); popcorn (500).
Comments
Post a Comment