Day 258

I never know from one day until the next what my run is going to be like.  There are days I'm dead tired but run well and other days when I feel good and ready to go, I have to stop and walk more than I'd like to.  And of course, there are days I just get it done. I just never know until I'm about half way through which day it's going to be.  The only good thing to report is that I do it every day and I have still yet to miss a day (Las Vegas trips aside).  Regardless which kind of day it is, I'm always glad when it's over and I feel great after I'm back.

I didn't do much this day other than the run and the swim.  I do know that I need to get going on my book, which is over 500 pages long...my own fault, I chose the book: The President's Is Missing.  I can't explain it, but I had a real craving for candy today...so much so that I made a trip to the Dollar store after a Walmart stop to pick up another coffee maker (I wanted an extra because the $20 sale was too good to pass up and even though I may not need it for a year, I have it.  It's a great coffee maker).  The small package of Dots is going to be my guilty pleasure for a while. 

So consequently, my calorie daily total is going to be increased to 2000 now.  I honestly think that's going to be fine as I begin to settle in to a life long diet count which will eventually by 3500 per day when I no longer need to lose weight.  This will assume I keep up the exercise routine and everything points to me doing just that.

Food intake: omelet (200); candy (400); chicken pieces (400); chicken fingers (400); chicken nuggets (600).

Comments