Day 257

It was a pretty good day for the diet.  I made my run in the morning which went just fine, though for whatever reason, I was sore afterwards--sore like I hadn't run for a while.  That is odd, but nothing too serious.  I did manage about an hour and a half nap time and then headed off to Pechanga to play poker.

I was going to play until it was time to go to the twins birthday party around 5 PM; however, my scorching bad luck at the game continues.  I was being dealt good cards (forcing me to play hands) but the flops were horrible.  I lost to huge pots when I got killed on the river and my pocket Jacks were beat by pocket Aces.  I won only one hand and that was a split for $2, which gave me my money back.  I lost $100 in just over one hour and so I quit.

I went to Vista to see the movie, A Little Favor that turned out to be good and then walked around Vista when my son texted that the twins were sick and cancelled the party.  I headed back home and did my swim.  I did 14 K steps along with the swim and the food intake was under the daily goal.  I have discovered Egg Beaters, which are very low in calories but have a far better tastes than just egg whites.  The morning omelet is back!

Food intake: ham omelet (200); popcorn (300); chicken nuggets (600)

Comments