Day 256
Another one of those very lazy-to-nothing-got-nowhere days. I did get my run in and the swim went well as I had the pool all to myself but other than that, I just watched TV, napped, and played on the computer.
I'm quite conflicted about this and know I really need to get out, but I simply enjoyed what I was doing. Of course, the danger is the eating, but I didn't give in too much other than realizing that the shrimp idea was a dumb one considering the calories and cholesterol they contain--I will not make that mistake again.
I still find myself debuting is I should increase my caloric intake to 2000, which stills make a deficit but not as much. I would mean one less pound per week, supposedly, but I question if that's even the case considering I am losing less and less per month. I have no more fat to lose in my face, neck, shoulders, and legs. However, there is still fat to lose in my stomach, abdomen, and chest. I suppose I'm thinking long term as I still have three and a half months more to go and even if I should just lose five pounds on average per month, that still puts me at 180 at the end. Either way, it's GREAT to have this question to do deal with when I consider just how heavy and upset I was at the beginning of this challenge and now how successful it has been.
Food intake: watermelon (100); ham omelet (150); shrimp (600); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (550).
I'm quite conflicted about this and know I really need to get out, but I simply enjoyed what I was doing. Of course, the danger is the eating, but I didn't give in too much other than realizing that the shrimp idea was a dumb one considering the calories and cholesterol they contain--I will not make that mistake again.
I still find myself debuting is I should increase my caloric intake to 2000, which stills make a deficit but not as much. I would mean one less pound per week, supposedly, but I question if that's even the case considering I am losing less and less per month. I have no more fat to lose in my face, neck, shoulders, and legs. However, there is still fat to lose in my stomach, abdomen, and chest. I suppose I'm thinking long term as I still have three and a half months more to go and even if I should just lose five pounds on average per month, that still puts me at 180 at the end. Either way, it's GREAT to have this question to do deal with when I consider just how heavy and upset I was at the beginning of this challenge and now how successful it has been.
Food intake: watermelon (100); ham omelet (150); shrimp (600); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (550).
Comments
Post a Comment