Day 255

It was one of those "day's off" days.  Meaning--I didn't have any duties today.  No going to parents, kids, park duties (other than the usual security check).  These are my favorite days even though I honestly don't do much. But I've learned to really look forward to these. I somehow find things to do for myself and enjoy just being me.

My coffee maker died this morning.  So, that turned out to be something to do after all.  I went to Parkway Plaza and saw the movie Predator and to tell the truth was expecting to not like it much, but there was a lot of silly comedy and of course plenty of gore, and I end up really enjoying it.  I went to Walmart and found a Mr. Coffee with a timer on sale for only $20, so I bought that and some Hawaii salt that was on sale.  Don't get me started on my whole salt thing.  I know it was probably a dumb buy, but why not?

I did manage my to get my swim in and the run went well.  I forgot to put my Fitbit on, but I'm at that point where I honestly don't need it anymore.  I know when I've gone over the 10 K and it no longer gives me the push I would need.  I've built up a big enough guilt system that I get the job done every day.  And I feel good about that.

Food intake: banana (100); chicken and pasta (700); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments