Day 253
This would be probably go down as one of the worst days of the diet, not so much about the calorie intake, but a culmination of that and the exercise and my state of mind.
First of all, the run was completed but I had walked much more than usual. I just ran out of gas and I'm not sure why. My energy level was way down. Also, because of the ongoing problem with a water leak next to space 116, I was dealing with that and never made it to my swim, though I have to be honest and I simply did not want to go.
On top of all that, it was a hungry day. I didn't go crazy, but I was simply hungry most the day. I did stick to the right foods, but think too much of them. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
I did get Cindy off to the airport and dinner at the folks was pasta--I'm thinking Papa has completely assumed my diet is off and lately the meals have been not so diet friendly. I did manage to not eat a huge amount, but as I said, it was a hungry day and I ate more than I think I should have along with a large salad.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken nuggets (500); chicken strips (400); dinner (800).
First of all, the run was completed but I had walked much more than usual. I just ran out of gas and I'm not sure why. My energy level was way down. Also, because of the ongoing problem with a water leak next to space 116, I was dealing with that and never made it to my swim, though I have to be honest and I simply did not want to go.
On top of all that, it was a hungry day. I didn't go crazy, but I was simply hungry most the day. I did stick to the right foods, but think too much of them. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
I did get Cindy off to the airport and dinner at the folks was pasta--I'm thinking Papa has completely assumed my diet is off and lately the meals have been not so diet friendly. I did manage to not eat a huge amount, but as I said, it was a hungry day and I ate more than I think I should have along with a large salad.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken nuggets (500); chicken strips (400); dinner (800).
Comments
Post a Comment