Day 252
Trash pick up went well and once again finished early. Jose and I seem to work in perfect unison. I went to Costco and then met the new temp manager, Cynthia, who seemed nice and will be in charge of the park for the next three weeks.
I went to the movies in San Marcos and saw Peppermint, which turned out to be exactly what I thought, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I had a kid's pack and because I forgot my topping, had some butter on it...tasted wonderful, but will try to avoid in the future.
I went to Tracy's where we had a very nice meal and celebrated Ahna's birthday. I had a very nice time. I got home, didn't go swimming as it was late--but that's not the reason, I just didn't feel up to it after the meal of chicken and pasta, which I kept to a minimum.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken fingers (300); popcorn (500); chicken dinner (800)
I went to the movies in San Marcos and saw Peppermint, which turned out to be exactly what I thought, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I had a kid's pack and because I forgot my topping, had some butter on it...tasted wonderful, but will try to avoid in the future.
I went to Tracy's where we had a very nice meal and celebrated Ahna's birthday. I had a very nice time. I got home, didn't go swimming as it was late--but that's not the reason, I just didn't feel up to it after the meal of chicken and pasta, which I kept to a minimum.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken fingers (300); popcorn (500); chicken dinner (800)
Comments
Post a Comment