Day 251

I realize that many of these reports are short and repetitive, but there simply are many days that I honestly don't do a lot...and honestly I don't mind that.  Of course, I like feeling useful and I don't like the idea of a wasted day, but the truth be told, it's rare that I actually feel that way.  I've become quite good at simply entertaining myself.

After my run, I played some poker on the computer and finally got in a couple hours nap to catch up a little on my sleep which is averaging between 5 and 6 hours.  I do try to nap almost every day now and I have to admit, I have a hard time actually falling asleep.  For example, today I was in bed for two hours and I can't say just how long I actually slept.  Either way, I do manage to get in some serious rest...I rather feel it's my form of meditation, and I'm grateful to have the time to do it.

My swim went well.  I did get to the bank and the store and I'm a little ashamed (not too much) that at the dollar store, I got a small bag of candy to fill a craving.  It's unnecessary calories, but I will deal with the consequences I have no doubt at weigh in, but I didn't overdo it and it truly was a treat.

I think I've unofficially am allowing myself to up my daily calorie count to 2000.  It certainly seems to be going that way and I don't feel it's a terrible idea as I am still in the deficit as I burn over 3000 per day, which will be my lifetime intake goal after this challenge is over.  Though I still have three and a half months to go, I have achieved most of my goals.  I certainly should lose the 20 to 30 pounds by Dec 31, so I think I'm good here. Of course, I will need to adjust my expectations at weigh in and I will need to continue to do my best to fulfill the challenge as best as I can each day.

Food intake: pineapple (100); ham omelet (300); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (800).

Comments