Day 250
The run in the morning was uneventful though I seemed a bit more tired than usual. Thank goodness I discovered podcasts. I really does help getting through the trip. It has been surprising that I've managed this now for 250 days, though certainly my taking this route and following into this pattern has been about four months or so...I really don't know. It has yet to rain or some other problem from my getting this done.
I didn't do much today. I played computer poker and watched football and movie and went for my swim, which was just fine. I have a big week ahead with lots of errands. Meet the new supervisor, trash, go to play poker at Pechanga and then to Tracy's for Ahna's birthday. Then take Cindy to the airport, dinner at the folks. Sunday, back to Pechanga and birthday party at Jon's for the twins.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken strips (350); chicken nuggets (500); chicken nuggets again (500)
I didn't do much today. I played computer poker and watched football and movie and went for my swim, which was just fine. I have a big week ahead with lots of errands. Meet the new supervisor, trash, go to play poker at Pechanga and then to Tracy's for Ahna's birthday. Then take Cindy to the airport, dinner at the folks. Sunday, back to Pechanga and birthday party at Jon's for the twins.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken strips (350); chicken nuggets (500); chicken nuggets again (500)
Comments
Post a Comment