Day 247
I'm starting to get up a little later than usual recently and getting the run done, but the sun gets out before I make it home, which is okay. For whatever reason, I'm becoming more and more glad to run in the dark and before there is any traffic. I miss going to Mission Beach these days, but it's simply much more convenient to do my route here. Perhaps soon, I'll make that run again.
I didn't do much other than play poker on the computer where I had the worst run EVER losing almost 500 million. Everything went sour and the river just killed me over and over again.
I did get in my swim and everything went well there. I finished the Jack Ryan series on Amazon Prime and it was excellent. The bacon flavored seasoning arrived and I had popcorn with it only to be disappointed. It was okay, but it doesn't pour very well and the taste is not a distinctive as I would have liked.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken strips (400); watermelon (50); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (600).
I didn't do much other than play poker on the computer where I had the worst run EVER losing almost 500 million. Everything went sour and the river just killed me over and over again.
I did get in my swim and everything went well there. I finished the Jack Ryan series on Amazon Prime and it was excellent. The bacon flavored seasoning arrived and I had popcorn with it only to be disappointed. It was okay, but it doesn't pour very well and the taste is not a distinctive as I would have liked.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken strips (400); watermelon (50); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (600).
Comments
Post a Comment