Day 246

The run in the morning went well.  I picked up some things at Costco and the dollar store and the rest of the day I pretty much didn't do much until it was time to go to dinner at the folks. I guess I have to rack this up to a pretty sad day exercise wise.  I did manage 14 K steps and yes, I did get my swim in but I know that I'm just not doing as much as I could.

I've reached the point where I am aware of the calorie intake, but I'm not a crazy about sticking right to the 1500 per day though that does remain the target.  It's okay to be closer to 2000.  That amount still loses weight considering I am burning in excess of 3000 every day.  I know that even if I did not lose another pound, this current weight is a good weight for me, but of course, that's not the point of the challenge.  I have another 120 days to go and though I have no doubt I will continue to run and swim after the challenge is over, I will be glad to have accomplished it.

Food intake: grapes (100); veggie scramble (200); ham dinner (850); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments