Day 245

I'm starting to feel a small kink in the armor.  My resolve is being tested.  I'm getting those all too familiar bangs (thoughts) that my diet has gone great and I can begin to ease up a bit.  For example, I'm allowing myself a few cookies along with my coffee when I Mom-sitting.  I bought those boxes of candy at the movies.  This morning when waking up, I began thinking I could actually miss a day of my running.  THIS is where it begins and I have to fight it.  In the past, this is where I break down and slowly lose my will.  I cannot allow this to happen. I WILL NOT allow this to happen.

I forced myself up and am about to go on the run.  I understand the occasional cookie isn't going to break me, but it's what in my head is important and how I act, so...get to it!

Trash went fine and even without Jose, the temp worker did a find job.  After we were finished, I drove him home to El Cajon--he was going to take the trolley and not pay as he had no money and I wasn't about to let that happen.  He seemed like a good kid.

I stayed with my Mom for four hours while Papa bowled.  It went on forever.   I did play poker on the computer most the time, and also had some chats with Mom.  She didn't want the magazines I brought her...for no apparent reason and she went on and on about this oil less fryer at Target, which is nuts considering everything I went through with the one I brought them and end up having to give to Donna, my sister because she didn't want it.  It's trying for me, but she's my mom so there ya go.

The Cox repair man came and fixed my Internet with some new tech.  I was able to get rid of my modem and it seems to work just fine now. 

I did manage almost 18 K steps and my swim yesterday so that's all good.

Food intake: chicken strips (400); cookies (300); chicken nuggets (800).

Comments