Day 242
After getting over the fact that I did not break the 200 mark on my weight, I went about getting my head on straight to continue. The run went just fine. I went to Jon Jr's office where we had the NFL Fantasy Draft and then had lunch with his family.
A lot of the discussion was dieting. I have to get to a point where all I talk about is my diet as it starts to sound less like information and like boasting. I had a veggie scramble, which was very good. I managed 13 K+ today and once again (just like last month that didn't pan out), I am determined to do more to get that weight down more than six pounds for the month. The long goal of 175 now seems like a long shot by Dec 31; however, I do think 180 to 185 is certainly within reach. My lifetime goal of 185 will be a reality--I PROMISE!
The great news for the day is that I got into size 36 pants (down from 46) for the first time since my band days and they were not too tight. I also was wearing a large shirt size, down for a 2EXL.
The swim at the gym went fine as I had the pool to myself for most of it.
Food intake: grapes (150); veggie scramble (200); chicken nuggets (900)
A lot of the discussion was dieting. I have to get to a point where all I talk about is my diet as it starts to sound less like information and like boasting. I had a veggie scramble, which was very good. I managed 13 K+ today and once again (just like last month that didn't pan out), I am determined to do more to get that weight down more than six pounds for the month. The long goal of 175 now seems like a long shot by Dec 31; however, I do think 180 to 185 is certainly within reach. My lifetime goal of 185 will be a reality--I PROMISE!
The great news for the day is that I got into size 36 pants (down from 46) for the first time since my band days and they were not too tight. I also was wearing a large shirt size, down for a 2EXL.
The swim at the gym went fine as I had the pool to myself for most of it.
Food intake: grapes (150); veggie scramble (200); chicken nuggets (900)
Comments
Post a Comment