Day 241

I will have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed but I'm not surprised.  Today is weigh in day, and I am now 202 lbs, a loss of 6 pounds this past month.  This is WAY down from previous months.  In the back of my head, I pretty much knew this was going to be the weight, just like I predict that Oct 1, I will be 195 (I better be). 

A combination of factors led to these results: as my body has less weight to lose, I no doubt it is fighting back now.  I had many days that I exceeded the 1500 calorie limit, though I never had a horrible day in that I was still within reason and fewer calories than I burned.  And finally, there were a more than I couple days I missed my swim...though I do believe that isn't a big factor.

I don't think I will do anything different this coming month aside from staying away from the occasional candy at the movies.  I also had a couple of bags of fries and shrimp as I experimented with my oil less fryer--all just guesses here, to say nothing of the many cookies while watching Mom.  The true bottom line: I lost weight this past month and there is victory in that alone.

The run in the morning and the swim at night went just fine.  I did go see the movie Kin which turned out to okay, but honestly not very good.  It was the movie's opening day and the theater only had about 20 people in it. 

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken (400); popcorn (300); candy (500); chicken nuggets (600).

Comments