Day 240
It wasn't one of my strongest days. The run went just fine but aside from getting in about 15 K steps for the day, that was about it. I did not do my swim because I was at Mom and Pop's dinner late helping Pop get set up with Facebook.
Dinner was delicious but again, not the most diet friendly dinner with pasta, carrots, and jello. I even had a few cookies...there's some shame there. Overall, it's difficult to figure out the calories but I'm going to over shoot my guess and say 1200.
I went to the movies and saw The Meg, which turned out to be a little better than I thought. I seem to be adjusting to the new Movie Pass rules just fine. It simply means I may have to wait and extra week or two to see the newer movies, which is fine. I did discover a site that sells gift cards at a discount. I bought one $50 Regal card for $37.50. It works just fine. How they do this is amazing to me, but I'm glad I found it. I love getting every little bit of free as I can. I did buy a box of Mike and Ike's at Walmart to take to the movies. It's an indulgence that I think at this point in my diet is okay.
Food intake: grapes (100); popcorn (300); candy (500); dinner (1200).
Dinner was delicious but again, not the most diet friendly dinner with pasta, carrots, and jello. I even had a few cookies...there's some shame there. Overall, it's difficult to figure out the calories but I'm going to over shoot my guess and say 1200.
I went to the movies and saw The Meg, which turned out to be a little better than I thought. I seem to be adjusting to the new Movie Pass rules just fine. It simply means I may have to wait and extra week or two to see the newer movies, which is fine. I did discover a site that sells gift cards at a discount. I bought one $50 Regal card for $37.50. It works just fine. How they do this is amazing to me, but I'm glad I found it. I love getting every little bit of free as I can. I did buy a box of Mike and Ike's at Walmart to take to the movies. It's an indulgence that I think at this point in my diet is okay.
Food intake: grapes (100); popcorn (300); candy (500); dinner (1200).
Comments
Post a Comment