Day 239
It was one of the better days for me on the exercising side. I did my run in the morning and then the trash pick up. I also distributed the monthly newsletter to the park and did my swim in the evening. All told, I did over 23 K steps for the day.
I saw the movie AXL, which was totally predictable and pretty silly but I didn't mind it as much as I thought. The Parkway Plaza certainly wasn't very busy as I notice more and more stores closing. It seems it's just a matter of time before shopping malls are going to be a relic of the past.
Food intake: fruit (150); chicken fingers (300); popcorn (500); shrimp (600)
I saw the movie AXL, which was totally predictable and pretty silly but I didn't mind it as much as I thought. The Parkway Plaza certainly wasn't very busy as I notice more and more stores closing. It seems it's just a matter of time before shopping malls are going to be a relic of the past.
Food intake: fruit (150); chicken fingers (300); popcorn (500); shrimp (600)
Comments
Post a Comment