Day 238

It wasn't my best day calorie wise.  I have no doubt I'm again over the limit, but I don't think by a lot.  The run in the morning went fine.  I Mom-sat for almost four hours and during that time I think I may have eaten 9 oatmeal cookies.  We'll say 450 calories, which is a lot but again, nothing to be too upset about.  I will say that I absolutely love these cookies with my coffee and will no doubt do it again next Monday.  Sometimes, I think I deserve a little something for all the work I've done.  Otherwise, it's a small reward.

Cindy had me give out the 3rd St. bills so my entire steps today was almost 14K.  I did not get the swim in as all the lanes were taken and I didn't feel like waiting.  Again, missing the swim is not a problem.  I don't want to miss the run if I can ever prevent it.

Pop called and asked if I'd order him an oil less deep fryer.  I will won't to show them how to work it, so I bought some breaded shrimp and experimented with it.  It turned out very good.  Though I'm over the 1500 daily limit, I'm still around the 2000, which is still LESS than the 3000+ calories I'm burning each day.  I need to always remember this so I'm not beating myself up for a little more food during the day.

Food intake: watermelon (100); chicken fingers (500); cookies (450); chicken nuggets (500); shrimp (400). 

Comments