Day 235
It was a good day all things considered, though I did fudge a little on the choice of eats. I did my run in the morning and manage an hour or so nap. I turned in my time sheet and end up going to a movie The Happytime Murders, which turned out to be better than I expected. I stuck to the kid's pack but today I decided to treat myself to a box of candy (360 calories) for no other reason than I thought it was time. I'm thinking I can begin to allow myself a little leeway in the calorie intake department. I will still try to stay in the 1500 calorie range, but if I were to get to 2000 on an occasional day, there is honestly no problem as long as it's the exception and not rule. I have lost a lot of weight, so it's time to enjoy just a little bit more.
After the movie, I went to McDonalds to have some fries and a large diet (the fries were free). They were 350 calories. Again, not the end of the world.
The swim at the gym went fine as I had the entire pool to myself.
Food intake: watermelon (100); popcorn (300); candy (360); fries (350); chicken nuggets (600)
After the movie, I went to McDonalds to have some fries and a large diet (the fries were free). They were 350 calories. Again, not the end of the world.
The swim at the gym went fine as I had the entire pool to myself.
Food intake: watermelon (100); popcorn (300); candy (360); fries (350); chicken nuggets (600)
Comments
Post a Comment