Day 234

It was a good day for the diet.  I did my run early and finally got back into the gym and the pool. I also kept the food to a minimum. 

I know I've been up and down on this whole diet thing in this blog, but I do understand that it's completely normal.  Let's face it, you are up and down by the day all the time regardless of a specific reason.  I do know that things are going to slow down as I lose more and more weight in that though I would LOVE to break the 200 mark at the first of the month, and it was part of the goal, I am prepared for that not to happen.  I may have to wait until the October weigh in, and that's okay too. 

I was bored a bit so I went to the movies again.  I saw Crazy Rich Asians and though it was completely predictable, I did honestly enjoy it.  They tried hard to make it and old school romantic comedy, and there were some elements there, but it really didn't hit that mark, but I still found it fun.

Food intake: chicken pieces (300); watermelon (100); popcorn (300); chicken nuggets (600).

Comments