Day 233

Well, it certainly seems like I've been in the doldrums lately, but the days keep passing by and I am still okay and the diet is coming along, regardless of the results, I know I'm being careful as much as reasonable.  The point, again, is to plug along day to day and just worry about today--not yesterday--not tomorrow. 

I was up and finished with my run by 6 AM.  I went to the dentist to get my new crown.  The made it right there in the office.  Dental work is SO expensive now.  With all the ex rays, exams, and the crown, it came to almost $3,000; however, I was only responsible for $825.  Thank goodness, I added the $20 per month on my medicare for the dental and vision coverage.  I have two more crowns to go along with some major cleaning, so I'm looking at another couple of grand down the road.  That's okay.  I'm very happy with the office and the dentist.

Dinner at Mom and Pop's went okay though he once again served me pasta.  I kept the portion small along with a salad.  I did not go swimming again but this time I did go to the gym only to find four to five people there so I just came home. 

Food intake: chicken fingers(500); grapes (150); dinner (700); chicken nuggets (300).

Comments